Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A Messed Up Body

You know you never fully understand the verses in the Bible where it talks about the body as a whole and that every part is a equal as the other until you mess up one of your own body parts. The recent ski trip where I had the "Clouded Vision" I also fell and hurt my knee. I did not think too much of it at first until over the last two weeks where it continued to get worse. I went to the doctor and he said it was sprained but it still continued to get worse so I ended up in sports medicine where he believes I tore the cartlidge. GREAT! I have to have an MRI and if it confirms what he suspects I will have to have surgery. Well in the mean time, I can not straighten or bend my leg, so the rest of my body is having to compensate. I fell pain all over and not in just the bad knee. The good knee is now sore along with my hips and back. So the body must work together in order to complete it's work. So if you ever feel like you have clouded vision, or you are not important in the body let me assure you that without you the rest of the body will suffer.
After confessing my "Clouded Vision" I have found my place in the body again, even tough it is not the part I thought it was, it is just as important. I have once again found myself in a place where I can serve.

1 comment:

Mike L. said...

reading your last couple of posts is a good way to understand the difference between "young at heart" and "young". I think your knee is probably screaming at your heart right now.