Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Two Second High

Well, I called our case worker today and she asked me if I had any questions for her and I said yes," about the fingerprints". She said there in and I said "YES!!!!!" Then she said "only yours Mikes were illegible. He has to do them again." (We've waited over 2 months for them to arrive and I didn't want to wait 2 more) What a let down. This continues to hold us up to move on to the next leg of our journey. However, she did find out that she can have them expidited. Yeah! so we have to wait a little longer but not as long as I imagined. It's hard to believe that I will one day be the mother of an adorable baby girl! Most of you have been asking what are we planning to name her. Well at the moment and for the last several months she has been come to known as "Katie Hope" short for Katherine, but of course that could all change when we see her picture for the first time.

1 comment: