Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tired Puppy

Let me tell you that I am one tired puppy. I have been cleaning my house for 2 days straight not to mention on MLK holiday I spent the entire day scrubbing baseboards and floors. My house is about spotless. That is not really the point of the homestudy but it was a really good motivator to do things that do not usually get done. The main purpose is to make sure the house is safe for a child to be raised in, sure they want it somewhat clean. Clean but lived in. They understand that things will not be purfect. I love the way my house looks when it is really clean but I have a really hard time doing that considered I could place first in a "Miss Messy USA" contest. It's not so much that I am a slob but that I am a packrat. I have things that I don't ever throw away because someone special gave it too me. My friend Holly had to help me do a little throwing away. The In-home homestudy is Thursday. One step closer and many more to go.

No comments: