Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, February 10, 2006

I PASSED

Yeah!!! I passed my praxis test. So now after 4 years of college and 13 years of experience I am "HIGHLY QUALIFIED!" Or should I say I am highly qualified for now until they change the rules again. That's ok. I am very satisified with my scores.

Tonight I took photos at my school dance. I painted my own background. It was fun. It was splattered painted with pink, purple, red and white. I think it looked really nice when the kids stood in front of it. I will be taking photos again tomorrow at the Vineyard's annual "Father/Daughter Dance" but I will also be dancing with my father. This is always fun. Maybe again this year I'll dance on his feet like I did when I was a little girl. The last time I did this at the dance by the end of the night all of the little girls were dancing on thier father's feet. I'll let you know more about this after the dance.

No comments: