Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, February 20, 2006

Preparing for the Internationally Adopted Child

Tomorrow we will travel to Atlanta to a meeting on Preparing for the Internationally Adopted Child. It will be a long day. Immediately after a long day of work with will go through rush hour traffic to get to the area of I-85 and 2-85 near the Perimeter Mall. The meeting last until 9:00 and then we will travel back home only to get to bed by midnight if I'm lucky. Oh well it's worth it. I think this adoption thing is going to take a little longer than we first expected, Mike's a little more ok with that than I am. I guess it will be nice to almost finish up the next school year and then take a "Maternity Leave" seeing how I have over 70+ days built up for that purpose and then have the summer off and possibly not go back and be a stay at home mom.

No comments: