Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, June 26, 2006

Birthday Blast!!!

For my birthday this year, I got confined to quarters for 48 hours. As most of you know that I don't know how to be still for that long. Friday night I got a sore throat and did not feel good all weekend. I tried to go to prompt care on Sunday but my insurance doesn't cover them. So today I finally get to go to the doctor to find out I have strep throat. I have never had this before and pray that I never again will and will never wish this on anyone not even my enemies. I am sorry that I haven't post photos from our vacation yet but will try to do so tomorrow while I am sitting around. For those of you whom I have contaminated I do apologize. I did so without the knowledge of what I had. I do want to thank my sweet husband for bringing home birthday cookies and sorbet, and for fixing me a birthday punch. But I will not dwell on the bad. I am happy to be here among all of my friends. I love each and everyone of you.

2 comments:

Dottie said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry yours has been such a bummer. You should have an honorary birthday as soon as you are all well and able to enjoy it.

Veronica Leaptrott said...

Thanks Dottie, I will. I am tired of not being able to do anything. So today at 4:00 rather I feel like it or not I leaving this house. By then it will have been 48 hours on my meds.