Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Lost Ankel

Well as many of you know that I tend to be a little accident prone. I think I have an invisible red target on me that says "Hit Me!" I was playing ball on Tuesday night and a line drive caught me just above the left inside ankel. I have a bruise the size of Texas (or at least the size of a softball, maybe a little bigger.) My ankel is swollen but you should have seen it before the swelling went down. My leg looked deformed. It sort of hurts to walk. I have really bad timing because we are going to New York on Sunday and we will be doing a lot of walking. I also had an x-ray taken and should find out tomorrow if I have a hairline fracture. The doc said it just looked like a really bad hemotoma (a big bruise) but wanted to make sure there was no fracture. The only real treatment for it would be to stay off of it. ha ha.

No comments: