Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, March 18, 2005

On the road to recovery

Well the proceedure today was WAY WAY worse than the invasive surgery. I woke up in extreme pain. After morphine and a few other drugs I felt better. I also have a nerve block in my leg. For the first time in2 months my leg is straight. but it will pop up if taken our of the splint. It is a weird feel to wiggle your toes or touch your leg and not be able to feel it. They said to expect a lot of pain tonight so make sure I take the pain killers. I am ready to be completely healed.

I talked to my pricipal and teacher assistance today and they said that special olympics was good. I am glad that it was. God provided good weather and fun for the kids.

1 comment:

Veronica Leaptrott said...

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.