Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, July 25, 2005

Nothing Accomplished

Do you ever watch time go by and get nothing accomplished. I would have to say that I am the biggest procrastinator in the world. I have 2 months off in the summer and only a few goals around the house but somehow never manage to get around to it. I now only have 2 full days remaining of my summer vacation and still haven't cleaned out the closets, cleaned up the junk room etc. Sometimes I get on my own nerves and get frustrated with myself. I just don't know how to get started. I just wander in circles going from room to room or task to task. Mike tells me just organize myself and do one thing at a time but I DO NOT Know how to do that either. He and other organized people just don't understand that my brain just doesn't work that way regardless of how hard I try. Now it's time to focus and get onto the task of school. I know the first day my teacher assistant will ask me if I have been taking my ADD supplements because I will have a ton of work to do and will manage to do circles around my classroom for the first 2 hours accomplish nothing.

2 comments:

RedPita said...

I was going to comment on this yesturday, but i kept putting it off... :)

Veronica Leaptrott said...

Rita your so FUNNY :)