Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Searching for Lost Treasure




Today I went to the lake with Ira and Danielle. We had lots of fun except for the biting fish. The geese were lots of fun especially watching Danielle chase them and all of us feeding and honking at them. They squeak when they are content and hiss at you when they are mad. Well today we were doing flips in the water and my favorite sunglasses fell off and I couldn't find them. We spent 20 minutes looking for them. It was very difficult because even tough the water was faily clear it is hard to see when you are almost over your head and your feet are stirring up the dirt.
While looking we found sticks, a cell phone and eventually my glasses. We were curious to know if someone got mad and tossed the phone in the lake or if they just forgot they had it on their person and walked in the water. I always enjoy hanging out with the girls. They will keep you young.

No comments: