Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, April 25, 2005

19 and counting

Wow! Only 19 more days of school remaining, it's been a crzy year. I can't believe we are almost finished. Up to my surgery I haven't been stressed out too much. Once I returned from surgery and spring break all I've done is to think about, write and hold IEP meetings. I'm finished!! I have 2 small meetings to conduct and a little more paperwork. I miss my kids, even though I've been there. Now I have a cafe to get ready for. I received a grant of $500 from the Jr. league of Augusta. Now we have to prepare. It's going to a lot of work but it will be worth it. I think the kids will enjoy it. I know there is not much thinking or anything deep in this blog(not that I go to deep anyway) but that's ok.

No comments: