Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Fingerprints

Well yesterday, we went and got our fingerprints at the jail. It is a pretty neat system. They do not use ink but a computer. I will now mail them to the GBI to have them read and make sure we are not criminals. We drove to appling to get them done and to have a local background check also. The local office where we have to get a letter from the police department saying that we have no local crimes. The office was closed so we get to go back to Appling to do this and both of us has to be present. You can only request your own so I can't going looking into other people's business not even my husband. I guess that is good to know that I am at least secure there. After all this is said and done we will eventually have to go to Atlanta to get fingerprinted by the FBI, but all this work is worth it because it means that one day I will be a mother.

No comments: