Waiting for Katie

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, December 06, 2004

Life Is Full Of Excitement

Mike and I have been married for 15 years. I have always wanted to have kids and he has felt like that was not for him or that we needed to wait for God's timing. We both feel called to adopt. Since the day he has told me that he was in agreement I have been so excited. I think about EVERYTHING! What will the kid look like? What will we call him/her? When will the appointed day arrive? Questions everywhere. We are not in a hurry at the moment, we are just in the beginning stages of the idea. Even tough at times I want it to happen Yesterday! But all my friends know what a grand moment this is and they are excited over all the possibilities also.

1 comment:

hanson said...

Thats really cool Veronica....both you guys will make awesome parents.
I'm a grandfather now...Christopher Ryan Carter is six months old.